Friday, January 2, 2009

Tata 08 Hello 09!

*CheekyLittleDevil has logged on*

Well what do you know, 2008 has left us to be filed in the book of history so all that is left are our hopes, dreams and aspirations just waiting to be fulfilled.

I am sure most of you guys had a ball on New Year's eve, unfortunately I had a rather quiet lonely one. I can't believe I'm home on New Year's eve, I couldn't go for my sunday school friend's party cause it was too far, I couldn't go to Tarvin's party and I couldn't go to The Curve or something to watch fireworks...I love fireworks :( Instead I went to SS2 Kamdar in the afternoon with Mom to look for curtains for Dad's room side windows and Sis's room window. After debating about Dad's window, I saw a beautiful flower-patterned curtain and I wanted it. I knew I wanted it cause there was so much I could do with the room if I had it. I'm currently sharing my room with Mom(don't ask why) and if all goes well, my Sis would move out by end of next year so I'll fight with my Bro for her room but I'm sure I'll win. That curtain would be perfect for my dream room, then I'd call Heng to discuss on the furnishings...sigh unfortunately the curtain I saw was just a sample cause it was all sold out and they are not ordering it again. An older lady saw me looking at it and decided that she too wanted it, then another lady who was with her said "You better get it if you want it cause she will take it" but I passed it. That older lady actually bought the sample cause it was really really nice, hurts me just thinking about it. Looks like I would have to scout every single Kamdar shop for that same design though highly doubt I can find it nor find a similar one.Then there was this shop assistant working at Kamdar and my god was she rude, I almost snapped at her for having that urgh-this-is-so-annoying look when my Mom was talking to her, so disrespecting, could've gotten her fired hmph! Then we had lunch and we went in the petshop to have a look. There was a big van outside the petshop and I stopped and stared cause there were 3 Siberian Huskies in it! The biggest one was black and my god it was huge! It's already almost up to my chest on all fours! Incredibly furry and magnificent looking...whew..Then there were 2 Malteses on display, one with dyed pink ears and tail, the other with dyed orange ears and tail, sooo adorable!! Anyway after all that Mom got me the dvd of Bolt so I could watch it tonight as my way of ushering in the new year. She was supposed to go to KYCO with Dad but ended up staying home to watch with me. Then when the clock striked 12am, I had 2 fireworks performances nearby my house so I could watch them. Imagine those people crowding in malls and all to watch these while I could just watch them in the comfort of my own home haha..

Now...it's time for my New Year resolutions!!
  1. Actually study for school exams, not only SPM but normal ones as well.
  2. Try my best to score at least a B for Chinese.
  3. Do extremely well in SPM to live up to my cousins and all.
  4. Somehow juggle my responsibilities in school with limited freedom.
  5. Love my friends, family and myself.
  6. Be more CALM.
  7. Smile more.
  8. Laugh more.
  9. Eat moderately.
  10. Play hard.
  11. Get fairer.
  12. Find a time machine to turn back time.
  13. Somehow get a new phone e.g Nokia 7610 Supernova(red), Nokia 7310 Supernova(blue), Nokia 7210 Supernova(pink), Nokia 5610 XpressMusic(red) [this one so so only], Nokia 5320 XpressMusic(red), Nokia 5310 XpressMusic(red), Nokia 5130 XpressMusic and Nokia 3120 Classic. You can see that these are all Nokia phones cause I feel it's more user friendly and I was lazy to search for other brands.
  14. Somehow get a camera for personal and blog use. But if I get a new phone which has a good camera then I won't need one.
  15. Be happy for others.
  16. Bake a cake.
  17. Grow taller?
  18. Don't spend so much.
  19. Do more charity work.
  20. Be committed in whatever I do.
  21. Pray more for the world.
Ok peeps that's all for now, tune in next time.

" Even though the year has gone, but the memories of 08 will remain in your hearts eternally, hope I will too. Wishing everyone a glittery, mesmerising, wonderful, sparkling, rockin', spectacular, exciting, eventful, meaningful, happy and memorable new year!!"

P/S: The petri dish still looks almost the same but there is one distinct white dot in the middle, could it be a bacterium? And Bolt was really good!! Laughed alot and a very warm ending XD

*CheekyLittleDevil has logged off*

No comments: