Saturday, December 6, 2008

Enchanted or Swan Lake?


(Enchanted-Seaport Edition Part1)

(Enchanted-Seaport Edition Part2)

(Enchanted-Seaport Edition Part3)

Above is Enchanted Seaport Edition that made it into production in year 2007.(listen carefully)
Below is the original script that never made it into production.


SWAN LAKE

( Seaport version)

Narrator : Kevin (Kevin) Words in green is for the Narrator.

Prince : Mahesh (Prince Kenneth) Words in brackets are to be acted

Princess/Swan : Sasa (Princess Sasa) Words with * are to be acted also

Music Teacher : Jusryn (Juicey) ### drop curtain

Fairy In Training : Chun Yik (Tongjus) ### bring up curtain

Horse : Man Kit (Lightning)

Turtle : Wing Yew (Ss)

Squirrel : Haris (Squeak Squeak)

Tree : Casey (The Big Oak Tree)

Peacock : Chai Theng (Hamsap)

Back-up Dancers : Everyone else

Curtain Holders : Kuhan & Afiq

Bedsheet Holder : Li Ching

Guy version of Sasa (Princess Teri) : Nicholas



Once upon time, there was a mighty kingdom ruled by King Waja and Queen Saga. The king and queen had a beautiful daughter named Princess Terianne Hui Yin Campos. Everyone in the kingdom praises her beauty, except, of course King Waja’s elder sister, Countess Ferrari. Before Princess Teri was born, Countess Ferrari was the prettiest in their kingdom. So now she can’t accept the fact that Princess Teri has taken her place, therefore she devised a plot to get rid of the princess. What the kingdom didn’t know is, Countess Ferrari is actually practicing Dark Magic. She cursed the beautiful princess with a spell which causes the princess to transform into a swan. The princess can only return to her human form during the full moon night every month. After casting her spell, Countess Ferrari banished her from the kingdom, threatening her if she ever dared to return, her parents would die.

The poor princess flew far far away from her kingdom, to a forest where nobody enters. In the forest, lies a beautiful lake in which the princess in her swan form, lived. She made friends with the other animals and they kept her company.

########

Squirrel, Turtle, Peacock, Swan : *make your own animal noises

Narrator : Ooops!! Forgotten to switch to English. *presses button on a remote

Squirrel : So princess, have you ever wondered how to break the curse your aunt put on you?

Swan : *shrugs No..not really. Besides I like being a swan. I get to have many friends like you
guys, nothing can ever beat that.

Horse : O really? What about love? Won’t you fall in love if you met a handsome prince?

Squirrel :Yala, humans like you ah are soooo vulnerable to your emotions.

Swan : *act shy.. Hahahaha who would ever like a person like me? I’m not exactly a human nor
am I a swan. I’m sure no one would accept me for who I am. *sighs… Oh how I wish I
could meet someone who loves me for me.

Turtle : Don’t worry wan la..I’m sure you’ll meet him someday.

########

When the princess change into her human form every full moon night, she would ride her horse friend to a nearby kingdom to visit her ONLY human friend, Juicey. Juicey was a famous singing teacher in that kingdom, and she’s also very wise. Princess Teri would go to her house every month for singing lessons. Juicey knew the princess’s secret but she keeps her silence. On that particular day, after rehearsing some songs, Juicey allowed the princess to go home early.

#######

Juicey : *sings a few lines

Princess : *repeat it

Juicey : *sings a few lines again

Princess : *repeats again

Juicey : *drinks some water.. That was great! Ok la, tell you what, you can go home early today
princess. Why don’t you stroll around the village?

Princess : *smiles happily.. Yippee!! I’ve always wanted to look around the village.

(The Princess left the room and re-enters)

(The Princess sings while walking around the village)

Princess : Haiya tired la….

(The Princess sat down on a bench)

(Suddenly a young man appeared and sat beside her)

Prince : Hey wassup?

Princess : Er…so so la. *says angrily What you want from me la?!

Prince : Oh I just want to say hi. You seem very lonely so I thought I’ll teman you. *smiles

Princess : *stand up and point a finger at him..Eh don’t think just because you sooo sweet I’ll go
home with you tonight you know, like I got nothing else to do PLEASE LA!!

Prince : WEI! I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT LA, WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE
ACCUSING PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

Princess : Oh ermm..sorry. *sits back down

Prince : Well what are you doing strolling around the village so late?

Princess : I just came back from a singing lesson, I really enjoy singing.

Prince : Really? Me too! What’s your favourite song?

Princess : Digi’s song I Will Follow You.

Prince : Wa lao wei, I love that song too, come on lets sing!

Prince and Princess : *sings and dance I will follow you

Follow you wherever you may go

There isn’t an ocean too deep

A mountain so high it can keep

Keep me away

I must follow you

Ever since you touched my hand I know

The near you I always must be

And nothing can keep me from you

You are my destiny…

(Prince and Princess hold hands and look into each other’s eyes, then walk out of the room)

From then on the princess knew, that the man is the one for her. They walked and talked until the sun almost rose up. That time the princess has to get away quickly before she turns back into a swan.

*walk back into the room holding hands

*Princess checks her watch

Princess : OMG!! It’s almost morning I’ve got to go! *walk away

Prince : *grabs her hand Wait! I haven’t got your name!

Princess : Terianne Hui Yin Campos *says very very fast

Prince : Wat Teri Yin Yin Pos office???!!

Princess : No..just call me Teri

Prince : *bends down on one knee Teri, would you teman me to the annual ball?

Princess : *look shock and then smile YES! Yes of course…

Prince : *hands her the invitation letter

Princess : Thank you and bye!! *run away from the room

#######

The princess transformed back into the swan and flew back to the lake to gossip with her friends.

#######

Swan : OMG you won’t believe what just happened!!

Turtle : What what??

Peacock : Ya what what??

Swan : I met a man!! He was sooo handsome, so sweet, so funny, so hot until make me sweat you know.

Squirrel : Waaa where got such man wan? You sure he’s not Superman ah?

Horse : Nola Superman wear underwear outside where got hot. Surely its Spiderman hor.

Squirrel : Nola Spiderman is orang masale. I think its Cicakman.

Swan : Anyway he asked me to the ball! He even gave me the invitation letter.*opens the letter

Swan : *scream IT’S TOMORROW!! IT’S NOT A FULL MOON!! I WON’T BE HUMAN!!

Peacock : Aiyoo…So how now? *smacks forehead

Swan : *cry abit I don’t know…..

(Chun Yik as the Fairy-In-Training jumps into the room.)

Fairy : I think I can help you with that.

Peacock : Eh who are you ah?

Fairy : My name is Tongjus and I am under training as a fairy. I can turn you into a human again long enough for you to go to the ball with your darling. But with a condition.

Swan : Yay!!!!! But…what’s the condition?

Fairy : When I turn you into a human you will not have your voice, but you will get it back when
you turn back into a swan.

Swan : Ala….*take a deep breath OK I will do it, I will do it for the man I love!

(The other animals back away for the fairy to do his magic, Li Ching will cover Sasa with a bedsheet)

Fairy : *takes out his wand PIXIE DUSTY WORMY PIGGY!!

(Li Ching drop the bedsheet, Sasa become a pig)

Swan : Oink oink!

Fairy : Ooops! Sorry my wand got problem d. *knock the wand

(Li Ching cover again, Sasa change place with Nicholas)

Fairy : JELLYPUKI MONKEYLULU!!

(Li Ching drop bedsheet again revealing Nicholas)

Nicholas : *touches body Aaahhh!! I’m a Man!!

Fairy : Crap! Ok ok I remember edi lets try again…

(Li Ching cover again, Nicholas change place with Sasa)

Fairy : WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!

(Li Ching drop bedsheet, Sasa become human again.)

Princess : *do signs to indicate thank you and what to wear cause cannot talk

(The animals bring a sarong and give Sasa)

Squirrel : Here got baju for you edi. Go upstairs and wear!

(Princess takes the sarong, go upstairs and throw a lot of baju downstairs pretending to be changing then go downstairs)

(Princess sit on the horse which is Man Kit and rode off to the ball) *crawl out of the room

(Princess arrived at the ball with music playing)

(Everyone was dancing in the middle)

(Suddenly the lights dimmed, a spotlight shone on Princess and the crowd parted)

(The prince who was sitting at the corner saw Princess, got up, kissed her hand and danced with her)

Prince : You look beautiful today Teri.

Princess : *smile oni cause cannot talk

Prince : What’s wrong? Why aren’t you saying anything?

Princess : *shakes head sadly

(Prince and Princess dance dance dance then he dips her)

######

When it was time to leave, the princess rode back to the lake on her horse. The prince secretly followed her quietly on his horse.

#######

(Prince on horse chasing princess on horse across the room)

########

The Prince hid behind a tree and saw her transform

#######

(Prince hide behind a big oak tree played by Casey)

(Princess become a swan already.)

########

The Prince was so shocked he came out of hiding to confront her. But the animals blocked him.

#######

(The animals blocked him)

Prince : Teri….is that you?

Princess : Yes

Prince : Why didn’t you tell me earlier?

Princess : Because I knew you won’t accept me for who I am. I was cursed with this when I was
young.

Prince : Look Teri, I don’t care if you’re a pig or a man or a swan. I…..I love you Teri. I love you
for who you are, your personality, your smile, the way your eyes twinkle when you look
at me.. And those are the reason why.

Princess : *smiles Really?

Prince : *nods Really really.

The animals knew that the Prince truly loves her so they gave way for him.

(Animals move apart to give way)

(The Prince moved forward, bent down, hugged the swan and kissed the top of her head)

Because of the kiss and his love, the curse was broken and Princess Teri turned back into a human permanently. And they lived happily ever after.

#######

Written by: Jusryn



Sheesh..how cheesy can i be..this is my first and last time writing a script


*CheekyLittleDevil has logged off*

No comments: