Friday, December 5, 2008

Puzzles

*CheekyLittleDevil has logged on*

Puzzles..don't you just hate it..I mean sure it's good to get the wheels in your brain turning and to think out of the box..but sometimes, the more you deal with it, the harder it gets to solve, and finally..you just end up with a pile of mush. Just like a human's life.
This holidays I've been attending F5 tuition classes, you may think that I'm kiasu or something but I don't think I am...what's wrong with seeing your friends and hanging out with Kasturi's cool funny teachers during the holidays? It's better than moping around the house or jumping in malls everyday. During my free time(which is a alot) I'd be found in front of the TV increasing weight watching lovey-dovey shows which make my situation even more worse.
My situation? Simple but silly..Don't even know why I'm even writing it here but I guess it's a way to vent out all the steam. Just when I thought it's all over and I'd just wait till I'm 25 or something, it happened...on the first day of F5 tuition!! It annoys me how vulnerable I am. It's bad enough that the one before lasted almost a year until now I don't know what exactly it is, then along came another one strolling down the corridors of my tuition centre. I'm determined to get ahold of myself and snap out of it but once in awhile I found myself daydreaming. But fortunately I have 2 camps to get my mind off things..
First of all, I'll be away from 10-16th December because my fellow St. John members and I are embarking on a journey to see new colours and cultures..yup we're going to the International Cadet Camp 2009!! There are a few overseas people participating in this camp so it might be hard cause there might be a language barrier. Hope Dad would let me go tuition on the 16th when I get back probably around 3+pm. Tuition starts at 4pm and I wanna laugh with T.Murugan and see friends again before whisking off to another camp which is the BISDS Youth Camp on the 19-23rd December.
Now back to being emo...I'm a very rushing sort of person, likes things fast at times and can't sit still. Everything revolves around me so fast till I can't enjoy what I have at the present moment. So many things loss and very few gained. Without knowing it, I'm practically 17 next year. Soon I'll be sitting for SPM and sent off to the world beyond(that's if I'm going overseas because I still have not made up my mind about my future)and then thrown into the cold harsh world. The I'll have to start everything on my own...Arghhhhhhhhh I don't know what I'm trying to say, I keep going left right up down but not in a single direction!! I'm just gonna go break something...hold on...


Ok I'm back....Now since I'm so bored, I'm here ranting on about things no one is interested about so no one read this blog which is fine with me cause I do not want it to be too publicised. And the reason I'm ranting on is because there are no interesting shows on TV, no one is chatting with me online(not that I'm a loser), I refuse to do my paper/computerwork till tomorrow morning and the mosquitoes buzzing around me ain't making things easier..

P/S: Note to self- Being lonely is not a sickness, it's simply a chance to open the eye you've been closing all this while and to try new things that you've never gotten the chance to do so. And pictures of my little picnic with Heng, Sasa, SY and Taran will be up soon..no explanation will be included because after all, a picture is worth a thousand words

*CheekyLittleDevil has logged off*

No comments: